Michael Bark Portable Welding
Areas of service:Claremore, Tahlequah and Salina
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Michael Bark Portable Welding
Request an estimate
Michael Bark Portable Welding - Salina, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Bark may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Michael Bark Portable Welding
My name is Michael Bark and I do welding at your place or mine. I build pipe fences, gates, entry ways, and anything else metal. I can weld carbon stainless and aluminum.
I have 15 years of welding and fabricating experience. For my portable welding, I have a truck with welder torches, air compressor and hand tools for my shop. I have 3 welders including a high frequency Heliarc machine which allows me to weld aluminum or thin gauged metal.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always give a warranty if something I do breaks I'll come back and fix it for free as long as it didn't break do to misuse or abuse or for reasons of the customer wanting to use low grade materials
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had to go in and replace 90 ft of pipe fence that was removed and the owner wanted a 24 ft sliding gate put in so I built the gate and put the fence back up then he decided he wanted a 20 ft section of fence next to the sliding gate made into a swinging gate and I was able to do the job to his satisfaction
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most asked question I get is why I do what I do an how'd I get started and I tell them I like working with my hands and starting with pieces of metal and ending up with something someone can use. I got started by going into a weld shop and learning from the older men that were doing the job
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The most important question should be how much experience and do they have references and second is talk about the different materials that can be used to best fit your needs
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In the last year I have done 17 projects from pipe fences and gates to rebuilding a boat dock on the lake
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Pipe fencing and equipment repair also helping you design a fence that will work for the purpose it is intended
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I hope my customers know how hard we work int the welding business there is a lot more to it than cutting and welding pieces of metal together we have to make sure all our measurements are right and all material needed is counted for so when we bid a job we don't cost the customer more money by ordering something we don't need and if we bid a job finding something we didn't account for and having to buy it out of our pocket because one mistake can take all the profit and more from the job
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I don't have any state certifications I've seen a lot of people that have been to school and get state certified that can't do anything but pass the certification test. I will take my years of experience in the field over any certification any day of the week
- How did you get started?
After working in weld shops for 14 years I decided to go out on my own I built all types of structures and worked in code shops doing X-ray work so I know I can do quality work
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If your looking to save money make sure you don't try saving it where it will cost more in the future.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with different brands whatever is the best product for the job I'm doing sometimes it is more expensive but when it comes to quality and workmanship it's always better to use the best you can get
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm a small business not trying to get rich just trying to support my family Im not a big corporation I'm a family owned business that I started