MR Asphalt Paving
Areas of service:Pawtucket, West Warwick, Newport, North Kingstown and Somerset
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MR Asphalt Paving
Asphalt Paving Contractor
Request an estimate
MR Asphalt Paving - Somerset, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Roderick may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MR Asphalt Paving
We are an asphalt paving contractor doing residential and commercial paving for twenty-five years. We are a fully insured company that uses state-of-the-art equipment and offers free estimates.
We specialize in paving driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, and golf course paths.
We also offer snow removal, bobcat services, and asphalt and cement curbing.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
i worked for a man back in early 80s the i started doing landscpaing i had a guy working for me his father paved with him and his brother he told me i should pave small jobs so i did with him and ihave been paving since 1984
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
it varys depending on the economy but on a good year over 100 driveways and some parking lots i do patching for different contractors
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how long you been doing it how many lays of asphalt do you put down how thick is each layer is a gravel base installed
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
i am proud of paving many many feet of cart paths at acushnet river valley golf course in acushnet mass
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
asphalt paving driveways parking lots sidewalks removing old driveway or parkig lot starting fresh from bottum
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1 year guarantee on jobs that have been completly excavated no guarantee on resurface paving