East Bridgewater, MA
Areas of service:Boston, Providence, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Quincy, Somerville, Pawtucket, Cranston, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Plymouth, Taunton, Revere, Brighton, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Everett, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Cumberland, Randolph, Franklin, Norwood, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Saugus, Milton, Bridgewater, Marshfield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Dedham, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Allston, Winchester, Canton and East Bridgewater.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Junk Removal and Trash Removal Services
Request an estimate
MikesRemoval.com - East Bridgewater, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mike Duggan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
MikesRemoval.com is a company that handles junk and trash removals.
Our services include:
> Furniture, Large Appliance Removal
> Household/ Hoarder/ Foreclosure
> Storage Container Clean out
> Scrap Metal and Carpet Removal
If you are looking for a company to clean out your place then we are the one that you should call.
Our company has been removing junks and trashes since 1995.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Pick up and dispose of any unwanted Iteams
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers should know how many years that I have been doing this type of Buisness . And what types of services I can provide .
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I am not just a junk removal company that I offer many services that they may not know about . Such as pool removal
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Most of the time it is 1 or 2 per week the rest of the week is pick up of unwanted items . Depending on need of custermer
- How did you get started?
Started by cleaning out foreclosed houses . Work for a company that performed a lot of demolishion .
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Referrals from professionals in the field such as real estate agents . Referrals from people in the demolition field . And from people in the disposal field .
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business . Where do you dispose of items . Do you have insurance ? Do you have references . Before and after should be online .
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Thank them for the work . Always do a great clean up . Ask customer if they are happy with service .
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get a good product at a fair price . By selecting the person who's price is the lowest does not mean you are saving money .
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Removing all wood in a old shoe factory to be torndown , including all offices hallways. molding bathrooms
- What brands or products do you work with?
Milwaukee DeWalt contractor bags broom rake shovel hammer barrels and hand tools pick up trucks trailers