Mike Langer's PC Pit Stop
Areas of service:Portage
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mike Langer's PC Pit Stop
Request an estimate
Mike Langer's PC Pit Stop - Portage, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mike Langer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mike Langer's PC Pit Stop
Mike Langer's PC Pit Stop is a small computer repair shop.
I sell computer parts, used computers and more electronics.
The services that I offer range from the following:
- Desktop case cleaning
- Computer tune-ups
- New components installation
- Software installation
- Laptop repair and cleanup
- Virus removal
- Custom PC build
- Windows installation and updates
- PC unlocking (forgotten passwords, etc)
- PC backup
Diagnostic services are free. And I offer a 30-day warranty on my work.
Computer pick-up and drop-off is free for residents of Indiana. Otherwise, a $20 fee is charged.
My services are available 7 days a week from 10 am - 8 pm.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
ASRock Intel AMD GSkill Crucial Seagate Noctua Cooler Master Antec Corsair Lite On XFX Razer Logitech
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Virus removal Tuneups Software Installs Component Upgrades Custom PC Builds Fixing A Overheating Laptop.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
To have a good idea what is wrong with your computer before you bring to me to look at and fix.A phone call is the first step in getting the computer back on track.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a 30 day warranty and I offer to show them how to use the new software or hardware that I have installed on there computer for free.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I try to tell them that there are lots of programs out there that don't cost any money that do just as good of a job as the ones that do and in some cases they do a better job.
- How did you get started?
I had been into computers since I was 16 years old.I was in a dead end job for 18 years.It was causing a lot of stress in my life and my wife gave me the idea that I should start my own small computer shop.I took her advice and the rest is history.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I enjoy overclocking my own computer and that I am a PC gamer.I enjoy my dog Jack and my cat Keke.Spending time with my wife.Being with friends.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That it is fun.But there are times when people have problems that are going to cost a lot to fix but a lot of times I will give them a discount so it will not hit the pocket book so hard.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Will this program cost me any money?For free programs the answer would be no.How do I use this program?I will show you how to use it before you take your computer home.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Some of the best work that I have done that makes me feel proud of is that I have built 2 gaming PC's and helped a lot of people out and made them happy.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in virus removal tuneups custom PC builds software installation hardware installation repairing laptops.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It depends work load goes up and down if I had to guess it would be around 50 to 200 jobs a year I hope with my advertising that it goes up.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you charge a fee just to look at my computer to find out what is wrong with it?How fair are your prices?Can you show me what I did wrong so it will not happen again?