The Painted Finish
Areas of service:Stockton, Concord, Vacaville, Antioch, Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Tracy, Lodi, Pleasanton, Manteca, Danville, Martinez, San Ramon, Suisun City, Pleasant Hill, Dublin, Oakley, Brentwood, Benicia, Galt and Lafayette.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Painted Finish
Request an estimate
The Painted Finish - Oakley, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Scheer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Painted Finish
The Painted Finish is eager to give you free estimate on painting your home or commercial building. Interior and Exterior painting, basic repaints, new construction and custom high end finishes. Clean professional old fashioned painting service that will leave you satisfied for years.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Helping a general contractor finish up a project that required multiple colors across several rooms with neat cut in lines and working under very tight time frame.
- How did you get started?
Trained under high end specialists in Pasadena that focused on custom and faux specialty finishes. Later on received CA license to start painting contracting company.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up - to check and make sure everything is ok. Have they noticed any touch ups that we missed and is the project meeting their expectations.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Interior and Exterior painting. Residential and Commercial buildings including offices, warehouses, schools, apartments and homeowners associations.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That professional painters really have quite a task to complete the project properly and make sure the surface they are painting is adequately prepared to paint over in order to achieve a long lasting finish with the desired effect the building owner is trying to achieve.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
1) In many applications can use a less expensive 1st coat tinted to the more expensive final coat.
2) Move furniture and have rooms as empty as possible.
3) Any prep they want to do reduces their cost as long as it is done correctly.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Kelly Moore, Behr, Sherwin Williams Paints. Flat, Satin, Semi-Gloss, Gloss enamels. Water Based and Alkyd.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are your crew members professional?
Is your company experienced to perform the requested task?
Do the management and employees have a pleasant personality to work with?
Do you care more about the customer or yourself in relation to this project?