Mike's Heating and Air
Areas of service:San Antonio, New Braunfels, Seguin and Converse
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mike's Heating and Air
Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration
Request an estimate
Mike's Heating and Air - Converse, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jacob Ramirez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mike's Heating and Air
MIke's Heating and Air is an air conditioning and refrigeration company that has been in business for over 25 years. We handle everything from full installation to service calls. We also do duct work and coolers.
We provide services to San Antonio and surrounding areas. The most unique thing about this company is that Mike handles most of the work himself.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It all depends on what kind of project you are talking about if its service calls i would say 3 a day if its full installations i would say 1 a week.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Experience, reputation, honesty, prices, past work
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The main question we get is how much for a new unit but that all depends on the total square foot to the brand they want.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
For every full installation we provide one year free labor and five to ten year warranty on certain parts. We are always in contact with past clients and guarantee our work.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I would like them to know that this company strives to provide honest quality service and is not about "selling" like alot of companies in this industry. We do not sell you more than what you actually need. We try to offer competitive prices for products and services.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a family oriented company who strives to treat your family like our own. We take care of your air conditioning needs the way that we would expect to be serviced by a professional.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Questions that a customer should ask any hvac business is if they are licensed how long they have been in business the warranty of the product being installed.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The type of brands that we sell are Rudd, American Standard, goodmen, and any major brand for commercial business.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Mikes heating and air specializes in air conditioning and refrigeration we also work on walk in coolers.
- How did you get started?
We started out in West Texas and have gained 20+ years of experience. This father and son team have been together for about eight years and continue to strive to please their customers in service and hard work.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The last major job we completed was the office of the attorney general on the south side of San Antonio. There was a total of nine split systems.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Mike Ramirez holds a TACLB and EPA license. Jacob Ramirez is a registered HVAC technician and also has an EPA license.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job during the summer would be coil cleaning that is when the coil is dirty from the return air and doesn't allow the coil to work properly. The job takes 2-4 hours we clean the coil and squirrel cage with a nubrite chemical.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend an air conditioner with a higher seer rating. The higher the seer rating, the more energy efficient the unit is. Also, a seven day programable thermostat would help to save money on utility bills.