Millennium Masonry & Concrete Construction
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Trenton, Wilmington, West Chester, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, Levittown, Pottstown, New Castle, Bensalem, Morrisville, Lansdale, Doylestown, Clementon, Sicklerville, Downingtown, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Mount Holly, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Williamstown, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Wayne, Collegeville, Burlington, Ambler, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Marcus Hook, Newtown, Medford, Riverside, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Perkasie, Aston, Harleysville, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley, Broomall and Glassboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Millennium Masonry & Concrete Construction
Masonry and Concrete Specialists
Request an estimate
Millennium Masonry & Concrete Construction - Philadelphia, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sterling Cole may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Millennium Masonry & Concrete Construction
We specialize in the following areas:
- Brick steps
- Vinyl siding
- Ceramic tile
- Hardwood floors
- Concrete sidewalks
- Brick and block walls
- Foundations curb set
- Drywall taping compound
- Framing windows and doors
- Light electrical and plumbing
- Roofing (torch down or cold paper)
- Concrete steps bull noise or square
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
As a labor twenty-two years ago, I then moved up to an apprentice carpenter. From there, I went into the union as an apprentice brick mason.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in this particular trade for what I'm hiring you for?
Are you licensed and insured?
Do we need a permit for this job, and how long will it take to be completed?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Masonry;brick and block walls stucco foundations concrete steps brick steps concrete porches curb set Carpentry;framing window's doors hardwood floors caramic tile Custom kitchen's and bathroom's.Addition's patio deck's roofing.Water proofing basement walls cement
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Anything that goes wrong after the completion of the job work will be corrected free of labor charge and depending on the job guarantees.