Areas of service:San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Salinas, Hayward, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Santa Cruz, Antioch, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Watsonville, Pittsburg, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, Union City, Turlock, Pleasanton, Milpitas, South San Francisco, Manteca, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Cupertino, Danville, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Hollister, Martinez, Campbell, San Ramon, Newark, Morgan Hill, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Suisun City, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Seaside, Ceres, Monterey, Pleasant Hill, Saratoga, Dublin, Los Banos, Mill Valley, San Carlos, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Aptos, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules, Marina and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Millennium Painting
Request an estimate
Millennium Painting - San Jose, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sonny Le may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Millennium Painting
Hi, Iím Sonny Le of Millennium Painting. I have 10 years in residential and commercial painting experience and I specialize in:
- Interior and exterior
I also remove paints, wallpapers, popcorns and re-texture.
Contact me for a free estimate. I look forward to hearing from you!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I only specialized in painting and small repair of interior and exterior
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am specialize in painting only
- What brands or products do you work with?
I uses mostly Kellymoore paints. But if customer request different brand or product then I will go with that type
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years experience do you have? and how many employer do you have or work with you?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
They are very happy with my work and my honesty
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
ask them if they are happy with my work? And If they refer new customer they'll get a discount the next time they need painting again
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If customer want to save the money I will recommend what ever they need to paint that suite their pocket budget.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
a lot of projects
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Remove popcorn ceiling, re-texture, paint
- How did you get started?
depending on what kind of work customer want to do. Like painting interior or exterior.