Areas of service:Saint Louis, Florissant, Ballwin, East Saint Louis, Granite City, Fenton, Arnold and Maryland Heights
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MJ Services
THANKS FOR CHOOSING MJ HOW MAY I HELP YOU!??!?!
Request an estimate
MJ Services - Saint Louis, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that mike cebulski may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MJ Services
Pick Up Unwanted Dog Poop (FREE when we mow your lawn)
Light hauling/Moving (2 small pickups and 5x8 trailer)
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If they are not satisfied, we will come out and see what you are not satisfied with, then fix it. If it is something that you are unsure about just give us a call!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in lawn and garden maintenance. We do a great job and have many clients all over the Saint Louis region. We would love to add you to our clientele.
We have the best rates in town and the best quality. What could be better?
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with the best brands that money can buy. We have a Toro walk-behind mower and an Exmark walk-behind mower. We also have 2 commerical echo trimmers and 1 echo blower for your lawn maintenance. We use the best mulch usually at Brentwood Supply, but it also depends on where your location is. Sometimes we deliver or get it delivered depending on how much you need.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The main question that you should ask is if you want good work or great work. If you want great work then look no further because we do our best work every time.