Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Fort Collins, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Greeley, Cheyenne, Broomfield, Loveland, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MJM Construction
Request an estimate
MJM Construction - Denver, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alex Makarov may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MJM Construction
MJM Construction Inc. offers quality roofing and siding services to residential clients.
Whether you need to repair or replace your roof, gutters and sidings, our highly skilled roofing contractors can provide you with quality service to address your needs promptly.
Let our professionals handle your next roofing or siding project. Contact us today.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are here to help. If you have any questions that may come up, consider how we can help you. Working on a budget? Let's negotiate.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Fluent in Russian. I was born in Minsk Belarus and came to America in 1992.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What can you do for me?
- Promotions and Special Offers: $250 Referral Pay (For Every Person You Refer That Results in a Signed Agreement and a Completed Job)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Products and Services:
- Roofing Contractor
- New Roofs
- Asphalt Shingles
- Shake Roofs
- Tile Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repairs
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Take advantage of our referral program: $250 Referral Pay (for every person you refer that results in a signed agreement and a completed job).
- How many projects do you average in a year?
200-300 diverse projects.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roofing is about 80% of our overall business, but we do everything from remodels to side jobs. From big to small, we do it all!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you local?
Are you insured?
Which homes in my area that you have worked on?
Do you have any testimonials?
What kind of guarantee do you offer?
What differentiates you from other roofers?
What's in it for me?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Always check credentials, i.e., BBB. This can really help when choosing a reputable contractor.
- How did you get started?
I have been a custom home builder for 18+ years.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Shingles
- 5-year Warranty on Workmanship
- 1-year Warranty on All Repairs
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- International Code Council (ICC) Certified
- Licensed in all of Colorado
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Owens Corning