MJR Promotions, LLC
Areas of service:Milwaukee, Racine, Waukesha, Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac, West Bend, Brookfield, New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Franklin, Oak Creek, Watertown, Oconomowoc, Burlington, Muskego, Beaver Dam, South Milwaukee, Thiensville, Pewaukee and Jackson.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact MJR Promotions, LLC
Fun and Outgoing DJs
Request an estimate
MJR Promotions, LLC - Jackson, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeremy Tapper may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MJR Promotions, LLC
Make your event more enjoyable, more affordable on your pocket and your guests more comfortable.
That is our motto and we stick to it. We are two very outgoing fun DJs that started this business a year ago and have had tremendous success. We've just upgraded all of our equipment. We have a music selection starting from the 50s going all the way up to the latest hits! We have multiple LED lights with a fog machine.
Contact us, if you have any parties coming up or know someone getting married. We play great music for all crowds and make sure you have a good time!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
We got started with the idea of doing events at local taverns. Our very first event had over 100 people, and we had some that had over 200 people. We like to say we can be the life of the party.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We like to provide our clients with a CD mix of some songs we played at their event. Also, we ask them if they know anyone else who might need a DJ.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Birthday Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Company Parties
- Karaoke and just about anything else you can think of that requires music
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many songs do they have?
- What kind of equipment do they have?
- What makes them stand out from other DJs?
- What brands or products do you work with?
We like to use Behringer, Chauvet and Gemini products.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We both love sports. Also, I started working for a trivia company, so that adds an extra game we can do for someone at an event.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of our outputs. We enjoy putting together all of our equipment to get the best sound that is most enjoyable to our audience. We have very monotone music which means guests can hear and feel the music, at the same time having conversations with each other.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Since we both have full-time jobs, we can offer the lowest prices with the best quality. We like people to enjoy their events and not break the bank on them.
July 12, 2012
Love working with these guys! They are very passionate about their music and make sure you have a good time. I have been to many events of their's and always loved their music of all different types.- Siebling