MKB Mobile Aesthetics
Areas of service:Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Whittier, Torrance, Garden Grove, Irvine, Orange, Compton, Fullerton, La Puente, Costa Mesa, Downey, West Covina, Bell, Norwalk, South Gate, Hawthorne, El Monte, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Gardena, Carson, San Pedro, Lakewood, Huntington Park, Buena Park, Bellflower, Tustin, Redondo Beach, Lynwood, La Habra, Chino Hills, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Laguna Niguel, Rosemead, Yorba Linda, Monterey Park, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Paramount, Fountain Valley, Hacienda Heights, Wilmington, Cerritos, Laguna Hills, Placentia, La Mirada, Cypress, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, South El Monte, Walnut, Rancho Santa Margarita, Rancho Palos Verdes, Aliso Viejo, Brea, Lawndale, Trabuco Canyon, Stanton, Maywood, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Harbor City, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos and Lomita.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MKB Mobile Aesthetics
Request an estimate
MKB Mobile Aesthetics - Huntington Beach, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michelle Bloom may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MKB Mobile Aesthetics
Michelle Bloom is an esthetician to the stars. She has an A-list clientele for good reason. She is completely mobile and will come to where you are when you need her.
Michelle is certified in physicians’ chemical peels, microdermabrasion (diamond tip), eyelash extensions, teeth whitening and airbrush spray tanning.
Contact Michelle today for more info!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
How to maintain or maximize their result from each service they receive. Whether it be with a follow-up call or a how-to, after-treatment care sheet.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q. How long does a spray tan/how long do eyelash extensions last?
A. Generally two weeks for each of these procedures.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Chemical peels and Microdermabrasion. These are two of the most effective and non-surgical procedures, with little or no down time. I highly recommend!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most requested treatments are microdermabrasion and airbrush spray tan. I must say that you can see the results from these treatments immediately.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Depending on what treatment they are getting, they should always ask if there are products or chemicals that they should not apply before their procedures.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If someone is looking to save money, I would recommend the customer buy a series of treatments upfront. I offer discounted rates for clients that do. I also have a referral discount for clients that send me clients.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
PCA-Certified, Microdermabrasion Certified, Eyelash Extension Certified, Teeth Whitening Certified (Owner/Operator) and certification from The Dermal Institute.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Mieessense (organic), Murad, Dermalogica,Tampa Bay Organic Spray Tan Solution, Mancini Wax And Spray Tan Solution, Opi Nail Polish and Nail Gels.