MLT Landscape Care
Areas of service:Providence, Fall River, Warwick, Pawtucket, Cranston, Attleboro, Cumberland, Coventry, West Warwick, Johnston, Newport, North Attleboro, North Kingstown, East Providence and Bristol.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact MLT Landscape Care
Request an estimate
MLT Landscape Care - Warwick, RI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Marty Thibodeau may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MLT Landscape Care
At MLT Landscape Care, we do everything:
- Spring cleanups to fall cleanups
- Lawn cuts
- Weekly, biweekly shrub trimming
- Curbside cleanups
We also do:
- New plantings
Contact us! We are out to make everyone’s lawn look its finest.Call for a free estimate
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common thing about landscaping is lawncuting.However that make somone a landscaper,it takes a lot more that.Studying grass,trees,shrubs,flowers,and knowing where do they grow is what makes landscaper
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
what kind trees,shrubs,and plants grow where,or how do We get the grass to grow in certain areas of the yard
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I ask what there budget is.Then I figure out how far We can go within a reasonable budget.I want to work with My clientele,and hopefully build a good relationship.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am still working on a couple of prodjects as of right now.However I should them done this year.They are just prodjects that are on tight budget but I am proud to see coming along very well
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Don`t be afraid to ask how years of experience the landscaper has what kind of service will they provide.How can I help you?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in spring cleanups,fall cleanups,thatching,aireation,shrub triming,new plants,sod,seed,loam,mulch,stone,and gravel.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work differnt types of material.I also try determine what is right for any particular yard in regards of what to use.Everyones yard is differnt
- How did you get started?
I started over 22 years ago after I graduated from high school.I was still a late teen who wanted to learn about the landscape industry.I have learned a lot about the landscape industry in 22 years however there is always more to learn everyday.I do strive everyday to be a great landscaper.And pass my knowledge on in terms of my years of experience.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of experience they have.How many years have they been doing there job,and what kind of service do they offer
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I do check back in with the customer in regards to the job and also go over everything that has been done in terms of the work.I want everyone to be happy with the work that has been performed
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I don't wish they know about my profession however I want to show Them what They are getting for service and to make them happy with results of my service
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I don't have any certifications as of right now,my experience comes from on the job and reading a lot text books and paying attention to what is going on and asking lots questions
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Like I said I`m aiming to be RI`s finest in landscaping and service.I want give good quality in service and respect
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I try to do 5 or 6 projects a year.However I`m not a big company right now.I take what can though,and I dont in over My head.