Mobile Massage of Missoula
Areas of service:Missoula and Lolo
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Mobile Massage of Missoula
Mobile Massage Service
Request an estimate
Mobile Massage of Missoula - Lolo, MT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rebecca Dane may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mobile Massage of Missoula
Mobile Massage of Missoula offers massage services that are mobile in your home, business or vacation rental, or in Lolo office by appointment only.
- Hot stones
- Deep tissue
- Infant massage
- Infant Massage classes for new parents
- Rain Drop therapy
- Sports Massage at events and triathlons
- Onsite chair massage
- Parties, music festivals and employee appreciation
- Detox body wraps
- Salt or sugar scrubs
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Parafin wax
- Hot or cold packs (or both)
- Hot towels
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licesned? Do you have liability insurance? Can I see your credentials?
How long have you been doing massage? How long have you worked in this area?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Don't you get tired? Do you ever get massage? The answers are yes, and yes. I have several massage professional friends whom I exchange massages with. I keep my energy up by doing yoga and eating healthy
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Chiropractors, health clubs or spas are what I see most jobs available in the massage profession. Also salons tend to hire out booth spaces to massage therapist.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Ashiatsu (a specialized deep treatment using gravity, body weight and feet while standing on the table holding onto bars above the table)
Hot Stones (a specialized treatment using smooth basalt stones heated to 130 degrees F. The stones are used as massage tools and glide over the body which absorbs the head making a luxurious treatment)
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer them a glass of water. They have the option to buy a hot or cold pack to take home. Sometimes depending on the situation I give pressure points they can work themselves or helpful hints to help the ailment.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am currently licensed in the state of MT. #533
National Certification NCBTMB
Insured by ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals)
Licensed by the city of Missoula.
- How did you get started?
I took my initial training in Crestone Colorado. I them moved to St. Petersberg, FL where I had to wait tables until I could get my Florida massage license. Once I got my license I started working for a mobile massage company that sent me all over the Tampa Bay area.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Yes I have special packages for senior citizens to save money and for anyone else as well. Just ask me and I would be happy to go over that with you.