Modest Touch Wholesome NRG, LLC
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Columbus, Lawrenceville, Macon, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Athens, Gainesville, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Jonesboro, Acworth, Rome, Woodstock, Conyers, Gadsden, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Dalton, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Anniston, Carrollton, Phenix City, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Lagrange, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Milledgeville, Austell, Opelika, Suwanee, Loganville, Ringgold, Peachtree City, Tucker, Chatsworth, Forest Park, Calhoun, Rossville, Monroe, Talladega, Ellenwood, Mableton, Winder, Clarkston, Thomaston, Fort Benning, Morrow, Cedartown, Toccoa, Flowery Branch, Hampton and Ellijay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Modest Touch Wholesome NRG, LLC
Professional Beauty Care
Request an estimate
Modest Touch Wholesome NRG, LLC - Atlanta, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tamara Caldwell may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Modest Touch Wholesome NRG, LLC
My name is Tamara Caldwell. My purpose is to help provide a sense of physical and mental well-being to individual persons for the intentions of being well-balanced, internally and externally. .
Relaxation time is available daily from 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
Contact me today for more information regarding solutions and services!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most people are more interested in physical well-being (external support) and whole body massage (physical therapy) and are unaware of the mental support needed.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed? What is your specialty? Where did you receive training? How long have you been in the business? How long have you been practicing your craft?
- How did you get started?
It all started at home and as I developed into my own person, I pursued my own interests and focused on those interests. The home exposure along with my interests combined resulted to beauty and wellness care.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Atlanta & Dekalb Chamber of Commerce, Sigma Ghamma Rho Sorority Inc., International School of Skin, Nail Care,and Massage Therapy, Joy of Connecting - Marketing Group for Women, Universal Music Group, Goodwill
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Professional License and Certification.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
They are always welcomed, more time to talk and relax.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Presently, I work with a variety of products and services, represented by diverse companies and groups of people. I'll pretty much work with any company or person that demonstrates the quality of their product or service.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
That would depend on what they're wanting to save money on. Again, she or he would need to speak with me directly.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers would respect my business as any other profession because this really is as credible as any other organization. My business and other peoples intended purposes and mind sets is not my problem and I don't plan to make it my problem.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I concentrate on physical mental well being for individual persons. This includes, but is not limited to, facial cleansing and care, massage thearpy and makeup application and instruction.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
There is not one job in particular. I help everyone and I continue to stay consistently active in helping others with their concerns.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I often mix projects with various groups of people. As far as a project of my own, my purpose is to help provide a sense of physical and mental well-being to individual persons for the sole purpose of being well-balanced, internally and externally.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you give a happy ending? I do not provide erotic or exotic services (Therapeutic Only). There are many companies out there that I am sure can accomodate your needs; I suggest that you check around.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am an ideal team player for health care assistance and well-being. I seperate home from work. I think that work-business should remain work-business and home-business should remain home-business. Do not mix the two.