Molly's Canine Academy
Areas of service:Washington, Coraopolis, Aliquippa, Steubenville, Canonsburg, Bethel Park, Mc Kees Rocks, Weirton and Slovan
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Molly's Canine Academy
The Dog Experts
Request an estimate
Molly's Canine Academy - Slovan, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Dowling may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Molly's Canine Academy
Molly's Canine Academy offers in-home dog training in the Greater Pittsburgh Area as well as pet sitting and daily dog walks within 15 miles of Burgettstown. We also offer daily dog walks in Carnagie and Bridgeville area, Robinson and Peters Twp.
Contact us! Your dogs are in good hands with Molly's Canine Academy.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That every dog really should be trained.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Evaluator for the Canine Good Citizen Program
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Dog training, daily dog walks and pet sitting.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Training is always negotiable.
- How did you get started?
I started as a pet sitter and went to a dog training school to become more confident in training dogs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience you have is a key. Also where did you learn to train?
Do you have a dog?
Have you ever worked with the breed I have?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I have 4 dogs of my own as well as a cat, 2 birds and a rabbit.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about 50 trainings a year. For dog walks, I only do what I can handle, which is 10-12. I only do 3 pet sits at a time.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have worked with a rescue group for most of the last 15 years and have helped them not only to get dogs adopted, but also to keep dogs from being given up.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Lifetime guarantee for training. We care for your pets like they were our own.