Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Acworth, Woodstock, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Riverdale, Lilburn, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Austell, Suwanee, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
"Your Custom Computer Source"
Request an estimate
MicroVitalize - Mableton, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Donna White may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
We possess 34 years of seasoned experience in the computer industry. We possess an A+ national certification, Microsoft System Builder and Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP).
We provide quality products and services for the following:
Custom web design
Custom banner design
Custom flyer design
Custom logo design
Local onsite services
Remote offsite backup
Custom built computers
Remote software repair and technical support (locally and globally)
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Remote technical support both locally and globally. Upgrades are available at anytime depending upon the customer needs or wants.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am A+ certified, Microsoft MCP certified, Microsoft System Builder, Microsoft Partner and CompTia Partner
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Around 25 large projects while providing support and maintenance on all the projects completed previously
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Custom Computers, Custom Web Design, Computer repair, Remote technical support both locally and globally
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There is a lot of continuing edudation that goes along with the computer industry since the technology changes quickly,
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is the person nationally A+ certified and microsoft MCP certified. These certification insure the person is technically qualified.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A custom web design of spiritual devotionals by Richard G. Wilkins. The site is http://www.TitlesOfJesus.org
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent question would be what brand of computer do I recommend. My answer is always a custom built computer from us because you can choose the quality hardware and software that goes into the system resulting in a more enjoyable experience personally and professionally.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know what your industry or personal desires are to function successfully so that I can provide the proper hardware and software for your system or
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I'm very diversed, I provide services to both business (large and small) and personal customers and custom web design also to business and personal
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would highly recommend investing in high quality parts for computers and laptops which in turn will last them for years to come without additional cost
- What brands or products do you work with?
I normally use ASUS brand because I beleive they provide the best quality of parts when building a computer
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm a very loyal and dedicated individual with a strong faith base in Jesus.
- How did you get started?
I took an aptitude test and my strength was electronics so I started to Chattahoochee technical college during my senior year of high school
Logo & Graphic Designers in Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, and Alpharetta.
Computer Setup in Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, and Alpharetta.
Computer Maintenance & Repairs in Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, and Alpharetta.
Online & Mobile Designers in Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, and Alpharetta.