Monster Warrior Crosstraining
Areas of service:Houston, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City and Stafford
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Monster Warrior Crosstraining
Fitness Training & MMA training
Request an estimate
Monster Warrior Crosstraining - Houston, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Duane Stevenson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Monster Warrior Crosstraining
Hi, my name is Duane Stevenson and I'm the developer of Monster Warrior Crosstraining.
Physical conditioning is the main target of my training. Some of my clients are athletes and celebrities.
I specialize in:
- Strongman Training
- Power Lifting
- Strength and Conditioning
- Bodyweight Exercises
- Speed and Endurance
- Cardiovascular Exercises
- muay thai
- Monsta chick
- Monsta chick strongwoman training
If you want to be fit and strong, you know who to look for.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I have worked hard and respected for what i
do have been in a couple of magazines for my
conditioning my methods with athletes
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I do sports specific training,strength training,
Women's fitness,cardio training,body toning
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Figure out how much money you want to spend on
a trainer.Checkout the prices of the trainers
you want to train with then compare prices
and what works for you.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
first thing a client should ask me is what can i
do to help them to reach their goal.Then it is
up to me to sell myself and my programs.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Not really any i just help my clients get the
supplements they need for training.But
there are many products it just what
ever works for my clients.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Renegade training & working class fitness these guys
are some of the top strength conditioning coaches
in the world.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That i put in alot work to be good at what i do
so i can offer my clients the best programs
and services that keep them coming back.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Men's fitness,body toning,bodybuilding,women's fitness
sports specific training,youth fitness,nutrition
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I do follow ups with my clients and they are welcome to call me at anytime if is just for support or
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would tell my clients to get package deals
through me they are cheaper and then you
can train cause you have a locked in
training price with me my sessions
last a hour.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can i get them the results they are looking for.
How long i have been a trainer or who have i
worked with etc
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A woman started training she weighed 262lbs and i
helped her get down to 225lbs and she is still
training with me losing weight and inches.
I feel good when i can help my clients and
she has made me very proud.
- How did you get started?
I started training at the age of 12 at my brother's
gym.That is how i got into fitness training.
I started competing and decide i want to
help people get in shape.