Moonlight Carpet Cleaners
Areas of service:Providence, Brockton, Fall River, Warwick, Pawtucket, Cranston, Taunton, Woonsocket, Attleboro, Cumberland, Coventry, West Warwick, Franklin, Norwood, Johnston, Stoughton, Milford, Bridgewater, North Attleboro, North Kingstown, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Canton and Lincoln.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Moonlight Carpet Cleaners
Carpet Cleaning Service
Request an estimate
Moonlight Carpet Cleaners - Lincoln, RI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joseph Melkoun may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Moonlight Carpet Cleaners
Moonlight Carpet Cleaners specializes in evening and weekend appointments of carpet and upholstery cleaning to accommodate people's hectic life.
I'm the owner/operator and I guarantee my work. My service area covers the state of RI and southern Massachusetts.
I'm also a subcontractor who cleans CVS & T Mobile stores in Massachusetts.
Contact me for more details!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I'm an entrepreneur and that I just want to provide the best possible service that the customer is paying me for.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every job I do and complete I am proud of because I look back when I'm finished and see the difference that I've made in the appearance of a person's home or office.
- How did you get started?
I created Moonlight carpet cleaners after I finished cleaning my own carpet at home with a Hoover carpet cleaner and thought to myself this would be a great business to start. I investigated and found there to be a school in Massachusetts to get certified in carpet cleaning. After doing so, I formed a corporation and got insurance and began advertising my services.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Who's going to do the actual work and is guaranteed to the customerís satisfaction. Also, if the customer can provide exact details of the number of rooms or the square footage to be cleaned.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I'm certified in carpet cleaning by IICRC which is the organization that sets standards in carpet cleaning. To be certified means to be able to tell the difference in carpet fibers and to use the proper solutions the clean those different fibers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use a portable $3000 Ninja carpet cleaner that I bought from the place I attended to get certified in carpet cleaning. I also buy my cleaning solutions from them manufactured by Prochem.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
My recommendation would be to move small pieces of furniture out of the way to avoid added costs in the estimating of a cleaning job.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After I'm finished with a cleaning job I see to it that the customer is completely satisfied with what I've done otherwise I continue until they are happy with the work.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
For me the most common are that people are moving in or out of apartments and need either carpets or upholstery cleaned for the move.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That steam isn't used in carpet cleaning but that hot water is. And those portable cleaning machines as long as they are commercial in nature are just a capable as truck mount units.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It varies because business is never consistent and I never turn down any work. But generally speaking I'm busier in the spring to fall months.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
My specialty is to accommodate people's busy life by providing a carpet and upholstery cleaning service to revolve around their needs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Who's doing the actual work. Is the work being done by an $8 an hour technician and will the work be guaranteed to the customer's satisfaction.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you use steam cleaning and the answer is no and that hot water is actually used. Do I have a truck mount unit and the answer is no but that the portable unit is just as powerful in vacuuming and extracting the solution off the carpet.