Areas of service:Baltimore, Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Hagerstown, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Parkville, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Sterling, Waldorf, Centreville, Vienna, Pasadena, Winchester, Stafford, Reston, Dundalk, Annandale, Westminster, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Gwynn Oak, Mc Lean, Potomac, Martinsburg, Burke, Essex, Capitol Heights, Owings Mills, Temple Hills, District Heights, Towson, Nottingham, Lanham, Leesburg, Sykesville, Lutherville Timonium, Halethorpe, Ashburn, Clinton, Montgomery Village, Windsor Mill, Pikesville, Brooklyn, College Park, Reisterstown, Severn, Suitland, Randallstown, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Front Royal, Mount Airy, Rosedale, Spotsylvania, Severna Park, Crofton, Takoma Park, Olney, Warrenton, Chantilly, Cockeysville, Beltsville, Dumfries, Culpeper, Greenbelt, Arnold, Mechanicsville and Odenton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Morgan Paving
Commercial & Residential Paving
Request an estimate
Morgan Paving - Chantilly, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Danny Morgan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Morgan Paving
Morgan Paving is a family owned and operated business that takes care of all your paving needs. We offer commercial and residential paving services.
Also including resurfacing, rip out and replace, new construction, extensions, patchwork, seal coating/hot rubber crack filling, grading and stonework, as well as walkways and patios.
Contact us today for your free estimate!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Rest assured from prep to completion, we give 110% on every project we install from start to finish.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
You wanna try to save money whenever you can. But in our trade the cheaper price generally will cost you more down the road.
Everyone pays the same price for materials and has roughly the same operating cost. So if you get a price that is a heck of a lot cheaper, it may be too good to be true! Make sure you get at least 3 estimates in (writing) to compare apples to apples.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
From the time you call us for an estimate, prep work and installing the asphalt, we personally see the whole project through from start to finish.
- How did you get started?
Morgan Paving has been passed down from father to son, operating for 4 generations and counting.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Commercial, residential, industrial Asphalt paving and sealcoating, resurfacing, rip out and replace, extensions, patchwork, sealcoating, hot pour crack filling, new construction, grading and gravel, walkways and patios.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After your new asphalt has been installed, you want to keep it looking new and beautiful as well as protecting it. We offer a full line of Sealers and maintenance programs to extend the life of your pavement.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We only use the best hot mixed asphalt and sealers available. If your project is located close by an asphalt plant that doesn't meet our standards, we will travel the extra miles in this case to get you the best material.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depending on the winter and how much rain we get, on average we install about 300 -500 driveways a year.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Driveway resurfacing/ overlaying an existing driveway with hot mix asphalt
- Sealcoating and crack repair and filling
- Extensions and widening
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- If work has been done in area/Referrals available
- Written estimate
- Warranty on material & labor
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- State licensed #2705 07676
- 15 years of experience Backed by 3GENERATIONS!!!!!!!...............................
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
the type of work they are looking to get done...................as customers often confuse resurfacing with sealcoating.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How often should we seal our pavement?
There are many factors depending on the condition and age of your pavements. On a new driveway every 1-2 years with an oil based sealer as the pavement dries out. 3-5 years with any latex/ emulsion as the rubber in the material sits on top of the pavement and starts to crack.