Mountain View Massage
Areas of service:Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Parker, Westminster and Commerce City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mountain View Massage
Experienced Massage Therapist
Request an estimate
Mountain View Massage - Aurora, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tara Hill may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mountain View Massage
Mountain View Massage LLC was founded by Tara Hill, a highly experienced and referred massage therapist. Our special massage techniques reverse the negative effects of stress, repair damaged muscle tissue and remove pain throughout your body.
We are using a range of massage techniques that benefit not only the body but the mind as well. Our massages promote:
- Emotional Balance
- Physical Healing
- Improved Digestion
- Improved Mobility
- Pain Relief
- Increased Energy
- Improved Circulation
- Improved Sleeping Patterns
- Stress Reduction
- Increased Productivity
Contact us today for more information.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide strength and conditioning exercises as well as stetches and rehabilitation advice to them depending on what we found after the session.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in helping people recover from automobile accidents, sports injuries and workplace injuries. We can help reverse injuries caused by repetitive motion, poor posture, and poor lifting habits. We specialize in Deep-Tissue, Injury, Sports, Trigger Point and Myofascial Release.
A massage designed to teach structural and functional changes in the body through deep-tissue manipulation. We look for structural imbalances that contribute to pain and dysfunction and re-balance the body structure through the use of deep-tissue bodywork techniques.
Identify various types of injuries, their manifestations, symptoms and different massage techniques utilized in treatment.
Addressing basic needs of athletes with techniques that include pressure-point massage, friction massage, petrissage, facilitated stretching, compression, range of motion exercises, and stretches. Multiple techniques are taught to enhance athletic performance, prevent injury, and decrease recovery time.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY:
Locating and identifying trigger points found in the body. These points are used to develop therapeutic procedures to treat myofascial pain and dysfunction.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Is this a professional company and do you offer professional services only?
- What school did they attend and are they licensed?