Mow for Low
Areas of service:Pittston, Stroudsburg and Tobyhanna
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mow for Low
Request an estimate
Mow for Low - Tobyhanna, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Victor Bailey may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mow for Low
Mow For Low is a lawn maintenance company that not only tries to cut and manicure your lawn for as low as possible, but also treats and strengthens your lawn if you request. We currently only service the Poconos area in Pennsylvania.
If you are in the area and would like your lawn taken care of, contact us!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Mow for Low specializes in Lawn Maintenance. Whether we are cutting your lawn or enriching your lawns greenness or roots, Mow for Low is the company you should choose!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If a customers looking to save money I strongly suggest they call Mow for Low. We will give you the lowest price possible.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The first question and often the most important question that is asked when hiring someone to cut a lawn is "How much". Most companies charge outrageous flat rates. At Mow for Low we understand times are tough and we will offer you the lowest rate we can.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Something customers should know about me and fellow employees at Mow for Low is that we like to cut grass we don't just do it for the money.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Last year Mow for Low averaged around 25 constant customers and were set up for weekly lawn cuts. Our goal this year is to increase this number.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job that is asked to be done at Mow for Low is a simple lawn cut. Often peoples lawns are very high when they ask for there first initial cut and we don't care
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After mowing a lawn a service that customers are often interested in, is the strengthening of their lawn and enriching the color of their lawn. That is why Mow for Low is a lawn maintenance company.
- How did you get started?
I began Mow for Low because mowing lawns is something I take a pride in doing, it's an amazing feeling when seeing your neighborhood has the nicest lawns around and you are the main reason why. So one day I started advertising and shortly Mow for Low was in business.