MPM Property Maintenance LLC
Areas of service:Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Caldwell and Ontario
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MPM Property Maintenance LLC
Sealcoating, Crack Repair, Re-Striping
Request an estimate
MPM Property Maintenance LLC - Ontario, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Patrick Walsh may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MPM Property Maintenance LLC
MPM Property Maintenance LLC provides parking lot re-striping.Due to many requests we are adding crack repair and sealcoating. We are licensed and service most of Western Idaho and Oregon. We will do small parking lots in small towns and out of the way places. All work is guaranteed.
Contact us today for your free estimate!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How often do I need to re-stripe? It depends on many things from the weather to the quality of paint and work performed.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To save money in the future I would suggest sealcoating every two to three years. Re-striping is a very inexpensive way to make your property look nice without spending a lot of money.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We started in 2012 and had 50 plus jobs from $75 on up. We will be adding sealcoating service in the 2013 season.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
MPM Property Maintenance LLC is licensed in Oregon #196717 and Idaho # RCE-33502 and Washington pending this spring.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job is they is not a common job. All jobs are different in some way. We often find that parking lots are to far gone to re-paint and will required thousands of dollars in repair work
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We Specialize in parking lot maintenance including crack repair, sealcoating and re-striping.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am happy that I can work with my customers on prices. I know that times are hard on the pocketbook and will do all I can to make the customer satisfied .
- How did you get started?
I got started in this business to help business owners make their property reflect their company's image.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is helpful to have the measurements of the parking lot handy. pictures are very valuable. Moving any vehicles prior to doing the job makes thing go smooth and much faster.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I would like my customers to look at their property as a direct reflection of how they run their business. It is like a room in your house. If you paint the walls and not clean or replace the carpet it will not look as nice or even bad. I have seen many beautiful buildings look bad because the parking lot had potholes, cracks and faded lines.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Be sure that the company is not a "Gypsy" passing through. MPM will follow up with every customer every year.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use Sherwinn Williams parking lot striping paint. We are researching sealcoat material to find the highest quality, fastest drying product. We use hot crack repair material.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
MPM Property Maintenance LLC will follow up with all customers. We will call, write or personally stop by to see if you have any problems or requests for services.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am here to have fun. I do not want a lot of money. I have had many people in my life help me out and would like to help others in the future.