Mr. Mobile Automotive Service
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Bothell, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Lakewood, Marysville, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Issaquah, Snohomish, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Mount Vernon, Oak Harbor, Spanaway, Woodinville, Arlington, Lacey, Stanwood, Shelton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Monroe, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Enumclaw, Sequim, Graham, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mr. Mobile Automotive Service
Quality Automotive Services
Request an estimate
Mr. Mobile Automotive Service - Renton, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Darwin Richard may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mr. Mobile Automotive Service
Mr. Mobile is the leader in on-site fleet as well as private vehicle maintenance and repair in the Puget Sound area.
Some of our services include:
- Tune Up
- Oil Change
- Brake Repair and Replacement
- Engine Overhaul
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Transmission Service
- Electrical Repair
- Carburetor and Injection Systems
- Drive Train Problems
- On-Board Computer Diagnosis
- Fleet Service
Contact us for all your on-site auto repair needs.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you serve my area?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We received our certification for emission testing and repair.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Fleet maintenance and emission testing.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Ongoing maintenance and repairs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
We got started when the owner recognized a lack of convenient mobile auto repair and maintenance services in the Puget Sound area.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We've been spotlighted by the Seattle Times NW Autos section, and by Seattle Magazine. Also, we are the only mobile automotive service provider in the State of Washington to receive certification from the WA State Department of Ecology for emission testing. We've been in business for 20+ years, and we are proud to serve the good people of the Puget Sound area.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
ASE Certification, Washington State Emission Specialist training and certification.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Be prepared with your vehicle information, such as your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), so that we can expedite the repair process.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Vehicle repair and maintenance. Also, emission testing and repair.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Vehicle information is critical. Your VIN gives us a blueprint of what's under the hood. We use an online parts system and labor software that require a VIN.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed, certified & insured or bonded?
- What brands or products do you work with?