Areas of service:Fort Myers, Cape Coral and North Fort Myers
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mr.PCFixer, LLC
On site Computer Repair
Request an estimate
Mr.PCFixer, LLC - Cape Coral, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brent Simpson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mr.PCFixer, LLC
We are a full service onsite computer repair company. Able to meet all the demands of today's digital age.
We can provide cheap computer repair and the best possible service at rock bottom pricing. We are always on time and ready to work. We want to build lasting relationships with all of our
home and business customers for a lifetime.
You're not just hiring a tech you're hiring, reliability and assurance the job will get done right.
BIG OR SMALL WE DO IT ALL!
We work on, but are not limited to
- Virus repair cleanup
- Networking for home or office
- Managed IT Services
- Instant remote repair anywhere in
the US, we can fix your pc.
- Computer setup and installation
- Secure wireless setup home/office
- Software and hardware upgrades
- Tutoring in the comfort of your own
- Custom Built gaming or business
- Laptop repair
power plug replacements + much more.
- Onsite repair
- Data backup and recovery
- Free over the phone diagnostics
- 24 hour emergency help
- Mac and ipad help
- Fast turnaround times usually 24 hours
- Free consults and quotes
$40 per hour for residential
$60 per hour for business
$65 flat fee for remote repair
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- I attended ITT tech from 1997 to 1999
- I am A+ Certified
- I am Microsoft Certified
- And more importantly, I have 15 years of hands-on PC repair
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in onsite computer repair. If you have a computer issue we can fix it! Big or small we do it all. We are open 7 days a week.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well so far, we have done over 350 different projects in less than a year. Hopefully, we will have thousands.
- How did you get started?
I loved playing with my old 286 when they first came out. I was 12 or so at the time and I loved how easy technology came to me. Having to program your own video games in DOS was a BLAST for me!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common job is virus removal. In today's world unfortunately virus's are a plague and they have affected everyone who owns a pc at least once.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Any make model or brand. We do recommend higher end hardware but we work with ANY budget. You give me a price to work with and I will make it happen.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can be reached 24/7. I am never more than a phone call away. I even offer after hours phone and remote support.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Save money by shopping around if looking for a computer. Save more money by not buying that shiny boxed antivirus software. You can get free AV, AS and AM Software.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you certified and licensed?
- How much experience do you have in this field?
- What is your rate and is it comparable to other local services?