Areas of service:Jacksonville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MS Studios
Request an estimate
MS Studios - Jacksonville, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Merida Straubel may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MS Studios
MS Studios offers vocal lessons taught by singer Merida Straubel, a veteran performer whose credits include:
- Performances at Philadelphia's Kimmel Center with Grammy-winning artist Hila Plitmann
- Tours of England, Wales, New York City, Boston, Texas and Atlanta
- Performed weekly on Boston's BBC radio to 80,000 listeners for a year
- Received instruction from international opera star Julie Kemp for 4 years
- Received instruction from industry greats, including opera star Renee Fleming
- Performed as a jazz singer for two years in Boston
- Performed for ten years in various off-Broadway productions
- Trained in: Opera, Jazz, Broadway, Pop and Classical
One-on-one lessons include instruction in:
- Music theory
- Vocal development
- Song coaching
- Audition coaching
- Performance coaching
Contact Merida Straubel today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you teach music theory?
What performance experience do you have?
What kind of music training do you have?
What instruments do you play?
Why are you passionate about music?
Do you teach at any schools? Have you in the past?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After lessons have been completed and a student has learned everything that they can from me, I can refer the student to another teacher that can continue with their musical education.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in performance training, as well as vocal development. I teach all ages. I believe that singing, music in general, is a way for people to communicate with each other, to show our point of view and share our emotions with others. I also have some experience with music therapy and using it to treat Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).