Muni Bookkeeping Part-Time
Areas of service:Midland
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Muni Bookkeeping Part-Time
Bookkeeping and Accounting Specialists
Request an estimate
Muni Bookkeeping Part-Time - Midland, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rigo Muniz may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Muni Bookkeeping Part-Time
Are you in need of tracking your income and expenses or do you have boxes full of receipts that you need to get organized? Do you have bank account(s) needing to be reconciled or like to know your bottom line or financial situation? Do you have bank account(s) needing to be reconciled? If you are in need of getting your check book balanced or any bookkeeping needs, we can help you!
Bookkeeping software applications:
We use QuickBooks, Peachtree, Excel, Integra (Client must provide remote log-in) to maintain your records.
- Small business owners
- Medium/large businesses needing help and not wanting to fill a full-time position
- Anyone is welcome; we can discuss any complex needs
Bank reconciliation - $90 first time
Bank reconciliation - $30 ongoing
All other bookkeeping services are by the hour - $20 per hour (minimum 8 hours a week)
Monthly, flat and contract rates are also available – let's discuss! If out of your range, contact us and discuss, we’ll need to know your bottom-line.
3 months in advance: $2,900 Save $100
6 months in advance: $5,500 Save $500
9 months in advance: $8,000 Save $1000
12 months in advance: 10,000 Save $2,000
The following are Muni Bookkeeping services:
- Income and expense tracking
- Accounts payable/scan E-file to PDF format
- General ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial statements and reports
- On-site/off-site or secure remote
- Pickup and delivery (local only)
- Export/import to provide specific reports
Our primary service area is the Midland and Ector County, but anyone is welcome!