Frederick Murray - Tile Works
Areas of service:Denham Springs, Mandeville, Hammond, Covington, La Place and Prairieville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Frederick Murray - Tile Works
True 'New England' Craftsmanship
Request an estimate
Frederick Murray - Tile Works - Hammond, LA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Frederick Murray may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Frederick Murray - Tile Works
I have over 25 years of experience installing all types of tile and natural stone products.
Please allow me the opportunity to show you my expertise on your next project, on time, within budget and with the attention to detail that has always been the cornerstone of my trade for over a quarter of a century.
Our specialties are:
- Tub Surrounds
- Laundry rooms
- Mud rooms
I take great pride in delivering professional, prompt and reliable service and the attention to detail that every project deserves.
Contact me today for a FREE quote or just more information!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We stand behind our quality of workmanship. If there is ever an issue with our installation, we guarantee to do our very best to satisfy the situation to our customers complete satisfaction.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
First and foremost, choose an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable tile contractor the first time around.
You will end up paying twice as much or more if you have to rip it out and do it over correctly because of inappropriate materials, incorrect installation methods or workmanship deficiencies.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Setup, design, layout and installation of all types of tile and natural stone products.
As a matter of fact, because every tile or stone installation is different to some degree, most projects are custom by nature.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
A proper tile job will add a great deal of value to your home and should last for a hundred years or more.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of experience do you have in this field?
What kind of warranty do you provide?