Custom-Built Computers and Repair
Areas of service:Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, East Stroudsburg, Hazleton, Quakertown, Phillipsburg, Stroudsburg, Whitehall, Nazareth, Perkasie and Walnutport.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Custom-Built Computers and Repair
Certified Computer Technician
Request an estimate
Custom-Built Computers and Repair - Walnutport, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Null Null may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Custom-Built Computers and Repair
I provide services for home computers and networks, and can also build you a customized computer fit to your needs.
I am a CompTIA A+ certified computer technician, and I've had years of experience repairing, maintaining and building computers and small home networks.
- Computer Repair ($40 + cost of hardware or software, if any)
- Removal and Prevention of Viruses
- Hardware and Software Repair
- Windows Upgrades
- Windows Password Recovery
- Home Network Services ($60 + cost of equipment, if any)
- Installation and Configuring a Wired or Wireless Network
- Securing your Wireless Network
- IP Security Camera Installation ($80 + cost of camera)
- Installing and Configuring a Wireless or Wired Security Camera
- Custom-Built Computer (cost of components + 15%)
- Data Recovery ($60)
I can create a computer based on a brand-name computer of equal performance for a lower price as well. I can also move any of your data to the new computer. No charge until you receive the computer.
I charge only a flat rate. There is no charge for me to drive to you, and I will not charge at all if I cannot fully solve your problem.
I will try to help you understand any problems with your computer, how I fixed it, and how you can prevent it from happening.
If you'd like to request a service that I didn't list, or have any other questions, feel free to contact me.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have been a CompTIA A+ certified computer repair technician for almost a year now, and will soon be CompTIA Net+ and ETA CNST certified.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer, whether it is a desktop or a laptop.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that customers look into things before purchasing them and make their own decisions on what they buy based on what they want.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in computer security. Securing computers and wireless networks from intruders and viruses is what I do best.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I believe the most important piece of information that should be provided is how familiar and knowledgeable the customer is with computers, so that the professional can efficiently explain things to the customer based on their level of knowledge.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common problems with computers are viruses or malware and jobs involving cleaning an infected computer and preventing infection from happening again.