Areas of service:Indio, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, La Quinta, Coachella and Yucca Valley
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MVS WELDING
Request an estimate
MVS WELDING - Indio, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Milton Smith may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MVS WELDING
MVS Welding is a full service metal fabrication company serving the Coachella Valley.
We provide quality:
- Structural Welding
- Pipe Welding
- Stainless Steel
We also do custom design concepts for ornamental ironwork for wrought iron gates, fencing, balcony rails and hand rails for your home or office.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs for me are gates and fencing.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified in the following fields:
AWS D1.1 Steel SMAW, GMAW, & FCAW
AWS D1.1 Pipe-SMAW
AWS D1.2 Aluminum-GTAW & GMAW
AWS D1.3 Sheet Steel-SMAW
AWS D1.4 Rebar-SMAW
AWS D15.1 Rail Road-SMAW
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Make sure my customer is happy and satisfied with the work that has been completed.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you licensed, bonded and certified?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How did you get started?
I started welding as a trade in the United States Marine Corp.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of all my projects I do big or small.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Welding, Pipe Welding, Rebar, Aluminum, & Stainless Steel.
Custom design concepts for Ornamental Ironwork for Wrought Iron Gates, Fencing, Balcony Rails and Hand Rails for your home or office.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love what I do. I am honest, dependable and well rounded. I am grounded from what I have done and dealt with in the United States Marine Corp.