Areas of service:Austin, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin and Converse
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact My Handyman
Request an estimate
My Handyman - San Marcos, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steve Parker may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About My Handyman
My Handyman is a full service handyman company.
I'm Steve Parker and I own this business which I put up 4 years ago. I, however, have been doing handyman work all my life.
I guarantee you that I am hardworking. Call me today for a free estimate.
The services that I offer are:
- Appliances replacement
- Plumbing repair (toilet replacement, faucet installation, and more)
- Carpentry (doors, roofing, windows, screens and more)
- All aspects of painting and drywall
- Electrical services
- Locksmith services
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about references and warranties. They should also ask if materials are included in the service.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- replace toilet
- replace shower hardware
- install faucet
- replace dishwasher
- replace stove
- replace built in microwave
- replace garbage disposal
- replace/repair doors and/or frames (interior or exterior)
- roof repair, shingle replacement
- window replacement/repair
- screen replacement
Painting & drywall
- repainted entire apt
- mask, prime, paint, cleanup
- scrape acoustic popcorn from ceiling and replace
- drywall replacement (to fix water damage, stains, holes)
- paint garage floor and walls
- remove old wallpaper replace with texture, primer and paint
- replace light fixtures
- install ceiling fans
- replace wall sockets and light switches
- flower bed cleanup and planting
- retaining wall
Doors / Locksmith
- replace / repair door locks, dead bolts,
- Paint interior and exterior doors
- replace and hang mini blinds and curtains
- hang shelving, towel rods, pictures
April 4, 2012
Steve Parker the Handy man put French doors in my house, replacing the old slideing doors. Very clean and quick quality work at a reasonable price. Good work from a good man. God bless.
I Have heard Mr Steve Parker has skills building and repairing many objects so one day I hired him to build me a quee size bed from plywood and 2X4s and what other materials he suggested. Of course I paid for the materials which I was surprised wasn't that costly.
Mr Parker got right to work. He stayed on the task til it was completed. If I could remember it was approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hours to complete. I was and still am very content with the sturdy queen size bed which I have slept in since it was built. I even boast to friends of it.
If I was asked of anyone who could build or repair an item I'd suggest them to see Mr Steve Parker. He is reasonable, honest and can be trusted.- Mottani