My Local Plumber
Areas of service:San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Vacaville, Antioch, Napa, Palo Alto, Elk Grove, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, San Rafael, Davis, Lodi, Petaluma, Union City, Pleasanton, Milpitas, South San Francisco, Carmichael, Manteca, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Cupertino, Woodland, Danville, Los Gatos, Martinez, Campbell, San Ramon, Rohnert Park, Newark, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Suisun City, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Sonoma, Pleasant Hill, North Highlands, West Sacramento, Sebastopol, Saratoga, Dublin, Mill Valley, San Carlos, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Galt, Lafayette, Windsor, El Cerrito, Hercules and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact My Local Plumber
Plumbing Repair Service
Request an estimate
My Local Plumber - Vallejo, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Alonzo may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About My Local Plumber
My Local Plumber has been doing general plumbing repairs, installing water heaters, re-piping homes, installing new/repairing old gas lines and more since 1999.
Our expertise includes water and gas re-piping, installation of high-quality tankless water heaters, water softeners, R/O systems, and more.
We now provide plumbing service to the entire San Francisco Bay Area and the surrounding cities.
We are a unique company that is built upon quality, affordability, and integrity.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I call them within the first week to check on the status of the work that was performed.
I ask them if they know someone that needs plumbing work so that they can take advantage of our customer referral program, which enables them to have free plumbing labor work done at their home.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you a licensed plumber?
- Are you bonded?
- Are you insured?
- Do you charge a service fee to see the problem?
- Do you have a portfolio of your work?
- Do you have customer reviews?
- For how long do you warrant your work?
- Will you come back to check your work the day I call you if there is a problem?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- General plumbing repairs
- New plumbing installations
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer replacement/repairs
- Gas installations/repairs
- Water main lines/repairs
- Water softener installation
- R/O system installation
- Food disposer installation
- Installation of faucets, toilets, shower valves, PRV valves, thermal expansion tanks, etc.