My Mechanic STL
Areas of service:Saint Louis, Saint Charles, Florissant, Ballwin, Belleville, Saint Peters, East Saint Louis, Chesterfield, O Fallon, Granite City, Fenton, Arnold, Collinsville, Festus, Maryland Heights, Washington, De Soto and High Ridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact My Mechanic STL
Request an estimate
My Mechanic STL - High Ridge, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Gott may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About My Mechanic STL
Our cars are our lifeline, so we need a mechanic whom we can trust! Accept no imitations! My Mechanic STL takes great pride in having an exceptional reputation for being a well-established, service-oriented company known for quality workmanship, reliability and integrity.
My Mechanic STL is ASE-certified, fully licensed and insured for consumer protection. We offer complete mobile mechanic service with over 15 years of professional experience and repair vehicles at less than half the cost of shops or major chains!
We provide the highest-quality complete automotive service you can trust at a fair price. Even our clients can attest to our outstanding service. Majority of our business comes from referrals of current customers.
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Engine Repair
- Starting / Charging
- Cylinder Head Repair
- Transmission Replacement
- Engine Repair or Replacement
- Drive Lines ie., Axles / Differentials
- Cooling Systems Repair
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Suspension / Steering
- Body Controls
- Electrical Systems
- Pre-Owned Car Inspections and much more
All repairs include workmanship labor warranty. We offer professional, friendly and courteous service. We have an extensive automotive knowledge. We offer full-service mobile auto repair, your location and your convenience (serving St. Louis and surrounding area). We also offer fleet servicing (servicing all makes and models).
Most of our jobs, as needed, are completed the same day, and no payment for labor is ever required until the job is completed. Please contact us for a free quote or an appointment. We'd love to be called your Mechanic!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Is he ASE-certified (licensed )?
- Is he fully insured?
- Does he warranty his repairs?
- How long has he been in his profession?
- Is he willing to provide professional references?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
My Mechanic STL offers a workmanship labor guarantee on all repairs.
Any questions or concerns after any repair are welcome.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in complete mobile automotive repair service. We are ASE-certified.