NFL Concrete Flooring & Staining Inc
Areas of service:Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, Orange Park, Middleburg, Ponte Vedra Beach, Atlantic Beach, Palatka, Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville Beach and Saint Marys
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact NFL Concrete Flooring & Staining Inc
Concrete Flooring & Staining
Request an estimate
NFL Concrete Flooring & Staining Inc - Jacksonville, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Marvin McGhee may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About NFL Concrete Flooring & Staining Inc
NFL Concrete Flooring & Staining is a concrete flooring contractor specializing in interior and exterior staining and epoxy flooring systems.
We specialize in:
- Concrete staining
- New pours
- And more
We provide our services to all clients. No one project is more important than the other no matter the job size.
We will work closely with home owners, contractors or property management companies to achieve the desired outcome that our clients expect.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use what commercial specs call for or Sherman William,Duval Paint and coatings ,increte...The same product we use on or commercial projects we feel it great for our residential client base.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A maintenance contract if they are interested or I will cone back after 2 years for any reseal.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Whats the cost.How long itll take do you work on weekend
The cost can start @ $3 a sq.ft up to
It depends of sq.footage,prep involved
We work 7 days a week
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have at least 3 references?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A General idea as to what you are looking for what you expect,and myself or one of my fellow tradesmen can bring your vision to life..
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Any aspect of my trade
- How many projects do you average in a year?
we can do any where from 30 to 100 a year..We travel alot so that makes the slow times seems not that bad
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Independent installer of Increte of N.Floride,independant insyaller of stardex ,memeber of concrete flooring group
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That the service we provide is an art its man made.We care about the out come of each project, we put a look of work into your project.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The perrys residence was about the best by far the entire process went well..But the smiles they had knowing that there child would be able to be comfortable without his asthma bother him..
- How did you get started?
Just wanted to try something different. .The creativity thats involved in decorative concrete stimulates the mind
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Im a self taught businessman My company is a local owner operator company every project i have a hand in the out come
- What types of jobs are the most common?
interior staining where you having to remove existing flooring most time you will have to resurface the sub floor in order for the process of staining to look its best.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Concrete flooring is very cost effective that provides the client with a product that is not only Durable but a one of a kind floor..