Areas of service:Toledo, Monroe, Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Sylvania, Maumee and Temperance
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nate's Consulting
Request an estimate
Nate's Consulting - Toledo, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nathan Orlove may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nate's Consulting
I'm Nathan Orlove, at your service. I have a degree in business management from Tiffin University, with a concentration in small businesses and advertising. My other main area of study is finding the correct target market.
Do you or somebody you know own a business that is not doing so well in today's economy? Many small businesses have begun to experience the downside of the recession and I'm here to help.
I am looking at working with small businesses in the area of Toledo to help them get on their feet or at least back on their feet. I am very knowledgeable with what is involved in the success of small businesses.
Please feel free to contact me, and let's turn your business into a success today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Where does my business fail where others are succeeding? In this field, many questions are being asked, and that one question, remains to be one of the most important.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I would continue to check on the business to review profits, customer visibility and customer traffic. After the consulting is finished, I provide:
- Weekly Checkup
- Monthly Checkup
- Quarterly Checkup
- Semi-annual Checkup
- Annual Checkup
I'm not the type of person to come in, solve a problem, leave and never be heard from again. One thing that I have learned is to build relationships with my clients.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in Business Consulting, with concentration in Small Business Management, Operations and Advertising.
- How did you get started?
I recently graduated from college, and so business had started right after graduation.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I am willing to work with any brand or product. There is nothing like learning something new and I'm always up for a challenge.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, which I received in 2012.