Areas of service:Boston, Providence, Worcester, Manchester, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Warwick, Somerville, Pawtucket, Lawrence, Cranston, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Plymouth, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Concord, Brighton, Methuen, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Leominster, Salem, Beverly, Fitchburg, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Derry, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Rochester, Natick, Cumberland, Shrewsbury, Coventry, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, West Warwick, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Dover, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Johnston, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Bridgewater, Merrimack, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, North Kingstown, Dedham, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Stoneham, Portsmouth, Allston, Wilmington, Gardner, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nationwide Builder
Nationwide Full General Contractor
Request an estimate
Nationwide Builder - Malden, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nationwide Builder may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nationwide Builder
With over fifteen years of experience, Nationwide Builder is a complete building and remodeling company that specializes in construction and painting.
We are a company known for taking on projects that involve painting, remodeling, and new construction for clients. We accept both residential and commercial projects in the greater Boston area.
What sets us apart are our unique methods and fair prices. We have a large assortment of services, which we offer with superior customer care.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Home remodeling and additions, roofing, sidings, new construction, painter and more
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
license and inured
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all construction trade. We are there from beginning till end of the project. We are a nationwide full-service contractor. We guarantee the best service with the best price.
fill free to contacto nation wide
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always check the price being offered by contractors and compare.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Home additions and remodeling.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you a full general contractor? Yes.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
There is a lot more then hundred
- What brands or products do you work with?
I only provide top-quality products.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We can be hired for services nationwide.
with top quality
- How did you get started?
on time on signs for all work
for job done one time
nationwide star and finish all job one time
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide the following: all required paperwork, high-quality work, and satisfaction.
to continue custome happy
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should inquire about the contractor's licenses and insurance policy
and aee all reference