Natural Order of Things
Areas of service:Kansas City, Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Lees Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lenexa, Liberty, Leawood, Mission, Grandview and Prairie Village.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Natural Order of Things
Request an estimate
Natural Order of Things - Kansas City, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rhonda Lucas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Natural Order of Things
Natural Order of Things will declutter and organize your home or office. From cluttered closets to overpacked garages or basements, I am ready, willing and able to take care of them all.
I can also help you with inventory items for insurance purposes.
Do you need help with organizing for a move to another location? Whatever your needs, I offer free on-site consultations.
Just contact me for any questions.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow-up calls. I will contact you in 30, 60 or 90 days to see if you are staying organized, or if you need any further assistance or maintenance. I offer half-off rates to my existing customers who just need a little assistance getting back on track with organization.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in decluttering and custom organization tailored to the unique needs of each client. I love a challenge, so don't think your job is too big or too messy.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What are your rates?
- Can I get a free consultation?
- Do you charge extra for special items I need to have organized?