Areas of service:Boston, Providence, Worcester, Manchester, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Warwick, Somerville, Pawtucket, Lawrence, Cranston, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Plymouth, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Leominster, Salem, Beverly, Fitchburg, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Derry, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Cumberland, Shrewsbury, Coventry, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, West Warwick, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Johnston, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Newport, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Bridgewater, Merrimack, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, North Kingstown, Dedham, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Stoneham, Portsmouth, Allston, Wilmington, Gardner, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nedd Media
Request an estimate
Nedd Media - Boston, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kern Nedd may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nedd Media
Nedd Media offers event and wedding video production services. We are in Massachusetts, serving clients within the area.
Our team is dedicated to work hard and give you the best videography service ever. We use a set of industry-standard equipment to make sure our videos will have a movie-like feel.
We are committed to capturing every moment in pure HD. We also have various packages for our services including Blu-ray and Standard Definition packages.
Contact us today for more information.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in Films Studies and Communication Technologies.With years of experience as a Cinematographer I independently film and author packages
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
All packages include a one year warranty on damaged or lost discs. All raw footage will remain on file for up to 60 days after the disc has been authored.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What is the maximum amount of coverage included in the Blu Ray or SD packages?
- What are you rates for the Blu Ray or Standard Definition package?