Areas of service:Boca Raton and Deerfield Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jade Copperstone
Quality and Experienced Babysitter
Request an estimate
Jade Copperstone - Boca Raton, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jade Copperstone may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jade Copperstone
I am a freshman in the Honors Program at Florida State University, and I will be home for the summer. I am available 24/7 and have no other obligations.
I am a member of 3 Honor societies. I am studying Exercise Science to become a Pediatrician. I love kids.
I worked at Abercrombie kids for 3 years and have plenty of experience babysitting.
I also worked at Camp Boggy Creek, a camp for children with terminal illnesses, which means I'm prepared for any kind of circumstance, and I work well under pressure.
I am friendly and fun that the kids will not even realize that the parents are gone because they are having so much fun.
I have a reliable car. I have had a 100-pound Akita my whole life, so pets do not scare me.
Contact me for all your babysitting needs.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am wonderful with kids. I entertain them and make them feel so special that they do not even realize that their parents are not home! I am responsible know what to do in case of an emergency.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I believe they should ask for references. They should also ask what my availability is like (it is 24/7) and ask if i have a reliable car in order to get to their house (yes I do).
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide them with a contact number so in case they ever need more help, I will be there.