Nelson Concrete Mason Design
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Bothell, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Lakewood, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Issaquah, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Spanaway, Woodinville, Poulsbo, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Enumclaw, Graham, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nelson Concrete Mason Design
Concrete and Masonry Services
Request an estimate
Nelson Concrete Mason Design - Kent, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nelson Tatafu may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nelson Concrete Mason Design
Nelson Concrete Mason Design provides you with our personal touch of custom masonry & concrete work.
From the foundation to the beautification of your project, we are there.
Custom hardscape which transitions your house to your home or your idea to reality.
From a range of quality brick work to unique concrete transformations.
Our services include:
• Concrete Repair
• Stamped Concrete
• Foundation Repair
• Pressure Washing
• Asphalt Driveway
• Concrete Driveway
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
If you are licensed ,bonded and insured?
If you have references from previous projects?
How long will the project take?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs I have done are stamp concrete. People seem to like the look of the ashlar stamp concrete. They usually get in a natural grey or nice brown color. It looks very exquisite.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all types of concrete & masonry work. You tell us what you want and we will make it a reality for you. Your designs & your choice of color.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Basically, I recommend customers have an open mind. Make sure the contractor is licensed, bonded and insured and also have a price of how much they are willing to spend. And also how much they want to save.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with different varieties of products and brands for my color staining and for sealing the concrete. I use our local businesses to help me get the project done.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew how concrete can be used in different ways.
I wish the customers know that when the work is done its like art. We all have our own signature touch. We are all not the same.
I also wish they knew the price is not the only factor. Its the quality.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a job for:
14922 SE 58th st
Bellevue, WA 98006
He was very pleased and I'm just happy to know my customers are satisfied with the services Nelson Concrete Mason Design provide. He rated all A's on Angie's List. Here is his review.
"Very good experience, they were pros and it showed. Got the best price, and a great job. They were done with everything cleaned up before we knew it!"
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide 5% off on your next project. That's if you choose Nelson Concrete Mason Design.
We also off offer 5% off referrals to friends and family.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am licensed in the state of Washington.
I am bonded and Insured in the state of Washington.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I recommend using what materials you have like say if you have an old beat up concrete driveway.
We can break it up and use it to make a wall. We call this a recycled wall, very nice and affordable. We can pour a new concrete driveway and add a your choice for the finishing.
You can choose from expose aggregate, broom finish, stamp or just plain smooth. If you don't like the color grey. Add a color stain of your choice.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It all depends on the weather. Concrete & Masonry work is seasonal. But when the sun is up the concrete gets poured, then all other jobs gets done.
- How did you get started?
I am good at doing concrete and masonry work. So my wife and I decided to start a family owned business. We are still striving and learning to build our company, and we love what we do.
That's why we offer reasonable & affordable prices.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long will the will it take to get the job done?
If the weather is on our side 2 to 3 days.
How much experience do you have?
More than 10 years.
Are you licensed, bonded, insured ?
Yes, I am licensed, bonded and insured in the state of Washington.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I wish they would know that I am a very determined individual. I will do my best and if my best didn't not please them I will try my hardest to fix it.