Nerd PC Repair
Saint Cloud, MN
Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Saint Cloud, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Brainerd, Elk River, Circle Pines, Shakopee, Champlin, Minnetonka, Willmar and Savage.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nerd PC Repair
Request an estimate
Nerd PC Repair - Saint Cloud, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Derrick Skog may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nerd PC Repair
Nerd PC Repair specializes in remote technical support. No more trips to a shop. No more techs in your home or business.
Let us help with a click of a mouse. It's like having a computer guru with you anywhere you go! Our goal is to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible with the least down time and hassle.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 support
- Home and business networking and wireless setup and install
- Virus/spyware removal
- Data retrieval
- Onsite repairs
- Reformat and OS install
- Hardware and software recommendations
- Printer support
- Software installs and upgrades
- Email issues
- Custom-built gamer PCs
- iPad, iPod and Android support
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Most of the time you are your worst critic. It's not that tough, just give a try; you can figure some of these problems out. I promise ;-)
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I completely reinstalled all networking and wiring, for a corporate office off 500 plus users. Reinstalled a servers win 2008. and installed win 7 desktops.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
By Dell, decent affordable product that comes with free basic support.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years in the business?
- How do you back your work?
- Ask them what DHCP, DNS, Wins, and Net-bios means?
- If you get an "ahhh," you should probably keep looking.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certs in PC/LAN, and win 2003
- What brands or products do you work with?
Dell, HP, Gateway, IBM, Customs
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
On going remote support. Satisfaction guaranteed. If the issue was not resolved the first time I will fix the issue at no extra charge. I do not charge multiple times for the same issue. One price for one issue.
- How did you get started?
I first went to college and got a degree in Computers. Then I started out as a technical Support specialist. From there I started doing consulting for various companies in the Twin Cities. From that experience I started my own company, and have never looked back.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Almost all Microsoft Enterprise Products. SQL, Sharpoint, AD, GPO, Microsoft Operating Systems. Microsoft Office Products, Windows xp, vista, 7 2000-2008 Win Server. Network Administration. Network Engineer, Wireless and Wired Networks. Laptops, Computer Hardware.
- How many projects do you average in a year?