Neutral Ground Classics
Grand Blanc, MI
Areas of service:Grand Blanc
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Neutral Ground Classics
Request an estimate
Neutral Ground Classics - Grand Blanc, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Benjamin Pelch may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Neutral Ground Classics
Neutral Ground Classics is a classics restoration and custom build company specializing in superior paint jobs, pinstriping, and fabrication. Our complete original restorations, custom builds and retro-mods are all designed around the dreams of our clientele.
Don't just take our word for it, see our current projects assembled from start to finish and read feedback from dozens of the more-than-proud owners of our work. Estimates are always free for both in-state and out-of-state cars! Be sure to keep an eye out for our beauties at car shows all over the nation.
We also can sweeten the deal if you have purchased a new ride. Come in to see how we can match your engine block to your current paint job or add some stripes to your new muscle! We can also custom paint all of your toys! We have worked with everything from jet skis and mountain bikes to hockey helmets and have even tricked out an Amigo!
Just because we work with classics and custom jobs doesn't mean that we can't fix your new or used car. Come see us and we can fix your dent, remove rust, or just freshen up the paint job to get you a few more bucks when you sell it. We do work with insurance claims for any unexpected accident you may have!
Here at Neutral Ground, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Don't miss out on driving your dream, contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Cost is always a given when it comes to having your car worked on... but here are a handful of other questions we recommend:
- How realistic is it to have quality parts and work for the budget you have set for a paint job?
- What products are going to be used on your car?
- Who is their paint supplier?
- What type of clear coat will be used when finishing your car? How many coats of clear will be going onto the car? Clear coat protects your paint job and creates a lot of the shine on top of the paint. Make sure you ask which type of coating is best for your car.
- What services are provided by them to help you maintain your fresh paint and how much do they cost?
- What new parts are being used on your vehicle and which parts do they plan on refinishing for you? Will the parts be new or used? What is the cost difference between the two? Are you expected to provide the parts or has the bodyshop worked the cost of your parts into their intial estimate.
- What is the overall cost of materials for the work being done?
- How experienced is your painter? How experienced is/are the person(s) doing your body work? How many people will be working on the vehicle?
- How satisfied are previous customers? Did they have problems several weeks or months after the work was provided?
- How long will the work take and for what reason may it take longer to be done?
Always be sure to ask if your body shop will let you know if they see any other part of your vehicle needing to be serviced. It is good to know that you have another set of experienced eyes looking out for things that could cause serious damage or problems down the road.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the restoration of classics cars. We handle everything from original, custom built, and retro-mods. We work with an in house interior company to ensure that the entire body of your project can be finished here.
We also specialize in dents and paint repair. We also work with many people for full color changes on their vehicles and do tons of pinstripes, decals and provide some airbrush services.
High-speed wheeling is also available for you at our shop. We specialize in helping you maintain custom paint jobs after you have them done.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide a lifetime guarantee on all of our paint jobs. If anything goes wrong with our work, we will fix it.
Any in-house custom blended colors are kept in stock in case you have any accidents or reason for re-touching to ensure that your custom color is available.
We provide a brochure teaching you the basics on how to maintain your paint job and provide services (with return customer discounts) to help keep your paint job in tip-top shape and long lasting.
Before service, we provide free advice on vehicles before they are purchased. If you are interested in rebuilding a classics, we help you get estimates for the whole project done before you purchase the car, that way you know what you are getting yourself into and can stay within your budget.
July 21, 2012
I am in the middle of having a 1969 Impala restored and the color changed from gold to black. So far, the experience I have had at NCG has been fantastic and I was actually excited to see they had sent me a link to leave some feed back. Ben Martin (the owner/painter) had painted a lot of cars for my friends over the years and he is always so enthusiastic about every project he works on. He is extremely talented, sure, but its the love he puts into all of his projects that makes him so great. I was both shocked and surprised to find out that Flint's long loved Carson Ford has started working as Ben's head of fabrication. There really isn't any other place in Flint that has as much talent and passion in one building as this place. I don't have a ton of money, so they did a great job making sure I didn't go over the amount I have to spend and so far everything is coming together fantastic. I know nothing about cars, especially classics and they have all taken time out of their busy schedule to make sure I fully understand the process of what's happening. I love that I can stop in and check on the progress of my car and feel welcome when I stop by. It makes me feel really secure in knowing that work is not only getting done, but that the money I have spent has gone to good use!
Thanks so much guys for working with me on this. You have really made a car lover out of me! I can't wait to show my dad up when I pull it into his driveway!- Hall