NewCaztle Property Service, LLC
Areas of service:Wilmington, New Castle, Chester, Marcus Hook and Aston
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact NewCaztle Property Service, LLC
Lawn Care & Landscaping
Request an estimate
NewCaztle Property Service, LLC - Wilmington, DE
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Duran may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About NewCaztle Property Service, LLC
- Pre-Spring Special***********
Get 10'x 10' pavers patio for only $1399
All Material, Labor and Delivery are included.
This special end 3/21/2013, call now and schedule.
- No payment require to schedule
Lawn Aeration and Lawn Repair
Did you know that lawn aeration is the secret weapon in making your lawn healthy. Aeration involves making holes in the lawn by "coring", extracting a plug of soil. By aerating your lawn you provide the following benefits to your lawn and its root system:
•Oxygen gets to the roots and the soil allowing it to "breathe"
•Organic fertilizers and nutrients get access to the root system
•Water is able to better soak the soil and reach the root system
•Helps to break up thatch
•Tight, compacted soil is loosened up allowing the root system to grow
New Caztle Lawn & Landscape is an independently owned and operated full service lawn and landscape maintenance company. We are licensed and insured to handle both residential and commercial properties.
Our Lawn and Landscape services include:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Trimming and Edging
- New Design
- Pavers Patio
- Retaining Wall
- Bricks Walkways
- Landscape Lighting
- Core Aeration
- Sod Installation
We provide a full range of maintenance services. We do work at competitive pricing, done with people who care and that are dedicated. We form a unique relationship with each client, focusing on personal attention and customer service. We service New Castle county in Delaware.
Contact us today and receive $25 off any service when you mention this ad!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business?
- How did you get started?
We got started for a few years with TruGreen applying fertilzer.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in residential and commercial lawn maintenance. We maintain any lawn size.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We follow up after every job and we guarantee our work.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
An average of 50 projects.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of every job we have done, and we are proud of the last lawn we cut yesterday.