Nichols Quality Services Inc.
Areas of service:Fayetteville, Lumberton, Fort Bragg, Raeford, Hope Mills and Spring Lake
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nichols Quality Services Inc.
Floor Maintenance and Cleaning Services
Request an estimate
Nichols Quality Services Inc. - Fayetteville, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jonathan Nichols may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nichols Quality Services Inc.
NQS Inc. have been in business for over 15 years and service large grocery stores and locally-owned small businesses and offices alike.
We specializes in:
- Floor Stripping, Waxing and Buffing (Propane and Electric)
- Office Cleaning
- Cleaning Maintenance
NQS Inc. services Fayetteville, NC and surrounding areas. Honest and straight forward business practices.
For quality work guaranteed every time, contact us!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask if the price quoted includes moving of furniture and like objects off the area to be serviced. You may be able to get a reduction in price if you're able to have the items moved and area ready to serviced when the floor technician arrives.
Also, sometimes persons charging a low price just want to get paid once and are not worried about the quality of the job - beware of them.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
VCT care and General Cleaning
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The amount of work and know-how it takes to do the job right the first time.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We follow up with our customers to see if they have any input on the performed work and check their satisfaction level.
As well as provide suggestions on maintenance and additional information on care of finished product.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask them questions on how the process of the job they are doing works.
And listen closely to see if they answer generally or more specifically and actually explain the process in detail.