Done Right Home Repair and Remodeling
Areas of service:Lawton and Duncan
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Done Right Home Repair and Remodeling
Home Remodeling and Repairs
Request an estimate
Done Right Home Repair and Remodeling - Lawton, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nicholas Veit may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Done Right Home Repair and Remodeling
Done Right Home Repair and Remodeling provides general residential remodeling and repair services to the Lawton/Fort Sill, Oklahoma area.
All completed projects have exceeded the building codes that are used by the city of Lawton.
- Drawing of the plans needed for any permits required
- Concrete/masonry work
- Installing of windows/doors
- Roofing as needed
- Minor HVAC
- Wall finishes
We also perform most "honey-do" lists including replacing lights, switches, fixing sinks/faucets and other home repairs.
We work with our clients through every step of the project to ensure that they are 100% happy with the results.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get multiple estimates from a variety of contractors and compare them. This is to see if they are all in the same cost area for materials and labor.
Sometimes, it is possible for the client to save money by buying the materials instead of having the contractor buy them.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Does my project require a permit?
- Do you have a list of previous clients I can contact to ask about your work?
- Do you have pictures of your previous work?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Find out if the project you are thinking of needs a permit before starting.
Also, have a rough sketch or idea of the exact work you want to have done.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I started working construction not to make lots of money, but to be able to help people and families that need it.
I really enjoy working with military families and veterans.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in general residential repair and design of remodel and addition projects. We're good at construction from start to finish.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide a follow-up call 30 to 60 days after the work is completed. This is to ensure that the clients are still satisfied with the work we have done for them.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That there are quite a few "professional" contractors that just want the money, they don't want to make their customers happy.
- How did you get started?
I started working in construction with my father while I was growing up.
I got more into construction and learning about the various building codes while I was on active duty in the army.
Since getting out of the army, I have been working full-time as a contractor helping people as best as I can.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Bathroom and garage remodels as well as simple everyday repairs are the most common type of jobs.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm most proud of a full conversion of one car garage into a fourth bedroom and a laundry room for a large family that really needed the space.
Even though they had a very tight budget, I was able to complete the entire project on their timeline as their budget would allow.
May 13, 2012
My husband and I hired Nick to convert our garage into a fourth bedroom and laundry room so our eldest would have a room to herself. He came to our house and talked to us about what we wanted and what we could afford. After only a few days of talking to us he had detailed plans drawn and ready for us to approve. After we approved the plans he had, he was able to get the right permits very quickly so he could start working on our schedule.
Unfortunately, we had problems with our budget which caused us to stop work. He was very professional about it and was more than willing to wait until we had the money before he finished the work.
The entire time we've worked with him, he has been on time (or early), understanding and a joy to be around for me, my husband and my kids.
We look forward to having him remodel our bathroom once we have the money.- Caskey