Nicks Lawn Care Service and Landscaping Design
Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Gilbert, Sun City, Avondale, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek, Buckeye and Fountain Hills.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Nicks Lawn Care Service and Landscaping Design
Lawn Care Service and Landscaping Design
Request an estimate
Nicks Lawn Care Service and Landscaping Design - Sun City, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nick Wilson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Nicks Lawn Care Service and Landscaping Design
Nicks Lawn Care Service and Landscaping Design is your premiere lawn care and landscape service company.
Our services include:
• Tree Install and Removal
• Monsoon Cleanups
• Foreclosure Lawn Care
That is only a few of the services we offer, and we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our job.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Basic yard design that usually require about 500-700 square feet of SOD about 10-12 trees/plants and rock are the typical yard designs that I get requests for.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I love to build custom yards for people. I love it when a customer gives me some ideas and a budget and let's me do whatever I want to do to their yard.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Ask you can tell there is a theme with asking for references. I also recommend a customer asks for pictures of a contractor work. There are a large amount of contractors who DO NOT use pictures of there own work. To me that is a big red flag.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am personally proud of all the jobs that I have ever done. There is one job that I just completed in March 2012 that a client let me build and tile four chairs and a table as well as build a small bench/wall and a bar wall that you should be able to see in my first set of pictures.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I always try to tell customers that a cheaper estimate may not always produce a finished product
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
There is never one perfect question that a customer should ask. I always recommend that a customer ask as many questions as they can. Make sure that the potential contractor can answer your question to YOUR satisfaction.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I always try to use a higher quality product. For example, I only use BOB S.O.D for all grass installation projects. I believe that spending more on a better quality product will always produce a higher quality end product.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer a full one-year warranty on all service, plants, and parts. I do not offer a warranty on concrete. I only warranty grass up to a month or after the client has done their first mowing.
- How did you get started?
I had been working several years when I was younger for a family friend who had his own Handy Man/Landscaping Company. Like many other Americans, I was laid off from my job in October of 2008 and took what I had learned when I was younger and applied it to a business of my own.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I usually get asked how long I have been doing Landscaping Design and Maintenenace. I have been in business for 4 years and have about 10 years of total experience.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I recommend that a customer does there research. I am a true believer that the cheapest estimate is not always the best choice.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have been averaging roughly four to five projects a month. In a year, that comes out to between 48-60 projects a year.