No Dust Left Behind Inc.
Areas of service:Baltimore, Glen Burnie, Parkville, Dundalk, Gwynn Oak, Essex, Towson, Nottingham, Middle River, Lutherville Timonium, Halethorpe, Brooklyn and Rosedale.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact No Dust Left Behind Inc.
Request an estimate
No Dust Left Behind Inc. - Rosedale, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brittney Blair may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About No Dust Left Behind Inc.
Hi, I'm Brittney Blair. I own No Dust Left Behind Inc, which happens to be my Cleaning Company. I am dedicated to satifying every customer cleaning needs and wants.
I go through the basics:
- Clean Floors
- Scrub bathrooms
& Organize the way you want!
Then there's my Deep Cleans, which happens to be what I call the Microscopic cleaning, I go through just about everything in your home!
- Clean all baseboards,railings, and crevises.
- Scrub Walls, floors, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- Vacuum/PortaVac all dust, hair and daily crumbs.
I also work with Weekly-Monthly-BiWeekly Cleanings.
Very Responsible, Reliable, Trustworthy!
Never had a customer complain, always leave with them with smiles, stress free, clean enviroment!!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I go back with them and do a walk-through so I know before I leave their home, they're happy and I did my job as well as I was asked.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In a year I average about 300 houses, 150 warehouses, and about 200 of your typical buildings/ offices.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in household cleaning, organization, and satisfying every customers cleaning need.
- How did you get started?
I got started about 4 years ago when I was 16. I enjoy cleaning, It makes me happy knowing I can fulfill other peoples needs when their needed. But most of all I knew it could be my life-long career, which happens to be til this day my job and occupation.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm 20, and love doing what I do. I may not be the best or most professional cleaner, but do my best and work hard for helping out others aswell as myself.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with your basic cleaning products;
Marbel & Tile Cleanser
& also available to work with the products my customers prefer in their home.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Single family home
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the last year, I must admit I'm very proud of the fact I intend to make every customer happy by fulfilling the responsibilities they don't have much time for anymore. I leave them with a fresh, clean, relaxing home, office, or building!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How hard I work and what it means to have a business like mine!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They have every right to ask me anything they'd like but most important question I'm always asked is "are you cheap?". I answer proudly, "yes"!. I'm fair and negotiable.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend what I call the "typical clean", going through your whole home; dusting, vaccuuming, and scrubbing the kitchen and bathrooms.