Norgart Guitar Co.
Areas of service:Parker
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Norgart Guitar Co.
Request an estimate
Norgart Guitar Co. - Parker, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Trent Norgart may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Norgart Guitar Co.
Norgart Guitar Co. specializes in stringed-instrument repair and restoration. We also do customization per request, as well as new instruments (created from a block of wood).
100% green company standards are implemented for my part in the social responsibility of this great planet Earth.
Contact me for more info about my services!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Basic set-ups and pick-up installations.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in restoration, customization and alteration of a variety of stringed-instruments. I enjoy unique projects that test my ability as a skilled Luthier.
- How did you get started?
I began in 2008 on a trek up to Canada. I wound up at the Summit School of Guitar and was inspired from then on out to become a Master Luthier and to one day instruct at my very own School of Stringed-Instrument Building & Repair.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Good questions to ask before leaving your guitar with a repair tech would be how long will the expected job take to complete?
I always find it helpful when customers give me as much information as they can about their instrument before I even touch it.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Come to me!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have been a bassist since I was 11 years old. I began plucking in the Buchser Middle School Jazz Band under the instruction of David Ladd Anderson. He taught me a lot, and then Mr. Clifford taught me some more on Bass and Guitar. Then years later, I took electric guitar lessons from Bill Cefalu.
Although I am more comfortable as a bassist I can still play a mean six-string, and I know how to finger pick like no other on an acoustic B-).
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That to be a Luthier is an expensive hobby, and a curse to many who have tried and failed. It is a tough line to tow indeed.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always include a summary of work completed with all instruments I alter or customize in some way. Consider it a work history much like you would keep for your car maintenance. I always include suggested follow-up services as well that may, or may not, be necessary to consider for your instrument to undergo in the future.