O'Brien's Landscaping & Tree Service
Areas of service:Buffalo, Rochester, Erie, Niagara Falls, Lockport, Tonawanda, Webster, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Hamburg, Fairport, Pittsford, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Depew, Canandaigua, Batavia, Olean and Geneva.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact O'Brien's Landscaping & Tree Service
Specialize in Flagstone Patios & Walkways
Request an estimate
O'Brien's Landscaping & Tree Service - Buffalo, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that david obrien may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About O'Brien's Landscaping & Tree Service
We have been in business for over 10yrs. WE offer many service but not limited to : ponds & waterfalls, flagstone patios & walkways, retaining walls, bush removal & installation, sod installation, custom gardens, professional designing.
We provide service to all areas of WNY and many other areas as well.
Our company uses the best materials and we provide the most quality services. We provide services to all people no matter what there income level is.
Our company offers payment arrangements & accept all major credit cards as well.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I always do a lot of projects every year due to my experience and the quotes that i give. I have to say i am very competitive and i do a great job
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
ask for refferals & pictures. Have the contractor give you many suggestions
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
to hire our company. Our overhead is much lower and we want to keep it that way so we can always be very competitive. We offer the best services with the best material as well.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That i am one of the best companies out there. I make it fun for us to do work at your house but at the same time be a professional business as well
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
how did you get started and what kind of work do you do . That's usually what a customers asks me . i always listen to a customer and make sure they always get what they like and want .
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with uni-lock and i work with pallets of flagstone & fieldstone from Russsels Tree & Shrub farm where they have excellent landscaping Materials.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have a Business Certificate. I have 2 companies with 2 dba's located in the Franklin book of records. For landscaping & tree work which we do a great job in both .
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
walkways & Patios
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
i let them know if they have any work needed again to keep in touch. I also let them know that if they have anyone else they know that can refer me to.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Landscaping & tree jobs. Its either custom design landscaping or Tree trimming or full take down. Our company is awesome at both
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That i work very hard more then most companies and i will be around forever and i don't plan on going anywhere so i will be around to take care of my customers.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Waterfall & Pond in indian falls community & clearing brush in between trees for a client in indian falls.
- How did you get started?
i worked for a landscaping company that has been in business for over 50 yrs. So i have a lot of experience and i put a lot of time into my work so it is done right the first time.