O! Computer Services
Areas of service:Omaha, Council Bluffs, Bellevue, Papillion and La Vista
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact O! Computer Services
Request an estimate
O! Computer Services - La Vista, NE
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joshua Nath may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About O! Computer Services
My name is Joshua Nath and I am a computer repair technician. My services are anything from virus/spyware removal to reinstalling of software and Windows.
I have been working with hardware as well, replacing CD-ROMs and motherboards on both laptop and desktop computers.
I provide service in the Omaha NE area and am willing to travel.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
There are several questions to make sure you are getting someone who knows what they are doing.
Are they certified from Comptia with at least an A+ certificate?
This shows they know the basics of computer repair.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Many jobs I can encounter are doing cleanup work, running updates for the OS and other applications, removing spyware or viruses.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I am willing to make sure that after I have completed work on a project, you can contact me via email with any questions you have.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
When you contact us, please have the make and model of your computer, what OS you are running and what issues you have.
An example would be:
Dell Optiplex 790, Windows 7 pro, an error coming up that says Windows could not start drive XXX.
A screen shot is even better.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am A+ and security + certified through CompTIA. This means that I know the basics of computer support and I know many of the advanced features for securing computers.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I can work 2 to 3 a week, depending on what needs to be done. If it is installing some hardware, such as a CD ROM, I can do this in about 20 minutes. If it is doing disk cleanup and updating drivers, this can take an hour or so.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Many people believe computer techs know everything and expect this from us. We don't. We can run across many different issues every day we have to look up answers for and we might find several different options for the fix. Sometimes this means we have to try one, then another until we get it.
- How did you get started?
I have been working on computers since high school and am currently working on them professionally. I am looking for some side jobs to get a bit more money.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you are looking to save money, you can find several virus/spyware tools online, such as malwarebytes or avast. You can also run windows updates, through internet explorer, and these will help many issues.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have worked with many of the major brands, such as dell and HP. I have also worked with several of the ones who are out of service, such as Gateway.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in working with computer hardware. This includes updating drivers and repairing or replacing hardware.